Nosebleed Club: evacuation, virginity, blessed child, liquid water on mars, language of flowers
- was it for this that I was taken to the river, all youth in me dissolved, that the poetry only awakened with my crowning? to bathe in hope for the hopeless, but to find myself wanting too much -
- was it for this that my knuckles ran red with the pomegranate’s blood and I had to swim my way back?
- he says: “yeah it sucks being around someone you care so much about.” you are the boy I could love, but do not.
so did you tell your friends that my voice is like a lullaby?
- next door, a message that says “are u ok?” goes unanswered in the shaky night.
he says that we should go to Iceland, and I say Greece, and we talk about tuesdays.
- he tells me that he wants to kiss me but never does. you are the boy I should love, but do not.