Food for thought during this season:
- Let's put our emotional lenses aside for a moment and embrace the Virgo sensibilities of calm and cool calculation; detail-oriented scrutiny. Let's look at insecurities and heartbreak in a strictly analytical sense.
- The only truly fair comparisons for yourself are your past selves.
- Every past self is a prototype: in this way, we are constantly building on past mistakes and misconceptions. We are constantly unlearning problematic things and rejecting ignorance. It's a trial-and-error lifestyle.
- Exes as prototypes: not allowing yourself to be attracted to the seductive characteristics of your first love or what you fell for then, those kaleidoscopic tricks of the heart; realizing what is good for you and what is not; acting on this knowledge to demand what you deserve.
- "White Ferrari" by Frank Ocean: Mind over matter is magic / I do magic.
- BEYONCÉ IS A VIRGO. Channel Beyoncé. That is all.
Photos found on Tumblr.